Registered Company Number: 6744207
Registered Office: Henstaff Court Business Centre, Groesfaen, Cardiff, CF72 8NG
WELCOME TO THE
BRO TAF LMC LTD WEBSITE
Please use the green columns to navigate your way around the site.
New Items added to the LMC website:
- New GP practice vacancies (GP Practice Vacancies page)
- Cardiff & Vale GPs Newsletter: May 2015 (Newsletters page)
- Sessional GPs Newsletter: May 2015 (Newsletters page)
- The LMC has a vacancy in the Vale of Glamorgan constituency.
If you are a Vale GP and interested in becoming an LMC Member
please contact the LMC office by Wednesday 1 July 2015.
Items added to the Advice Notes page:
- Fit for Work Scheme: GPC Wales guidance
- Business Rate Revaluation and Trade Waste (GPC Wales guidance)
- QOF Guidance for the GMS Contract for 2015/16
- Summary of changes to clinical QOF for 2015/16
- Joint GPC Wales and Welsh Government letter: Removal of the
QOF indicators for 2015/16
- Removal of the QOF indicators 2015: Light Touch Assurance Monitoring
- Behcet's in a Day: Wednesday 3 June 2015, Park Inn Hotel, Cardiff
click here for more details
Behçet’s Disease is a rare, complex and lifelong condition resulting from disturbances in the body’s immune system. This is an inaugural event for Welsh patients and healthcare professionals to gain a greater understanding of the condition, its management and opportunities for research participation from leaders in the field. It will be beneficial for GP’s, secondary care clinicians as well as nurses and allied health professionals to attend.
Bro Taf LMC Ltd is the statutory representative organisation for GPs in
Cardiff, Vale of Glamorgan, Rhondda Cynon Taff and Merthyr Tydfil
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook: