We are the statutory representative organisation for GPs in
Cardiff, Vale of Glamorgan, Rhondda Cynon Taff and Merthyr Tydfil
About Bro Taf LMC
- Representing the views of GPs in Bro Taf on general practice and health service issues.
- Providing GPs with advice and information.
- Helping GPs with complaints, partnership and workplace issues.
- Maintaining the standing of general practice with the media and the public.
- Encouraging good practice and the maintenance of high professional standards.
Please take a moment to complete the Bro Taf LMC Performance Survey:
In response to a report on Wales Online/Wales on Sunday we feel that comment must be made to support our constituents - click here
Link to guidance currently available for primary care in relation to the management of patients with possible Covid-19.
Public Health Wales website also has a daily update and links to a range of guidance, including posters you may wish to use in your practices https://phw.nhs.wales/topics/latest-information-on-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/